• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Too good to be true?

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
New Jersey registration in kc?

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You said it before me! NJ Registration

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would stay away!

--

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks like a scam to me, i think that boat should sell for over $20k. If I lived closer (east coast) I would offer to see and buy it for the asking price immediately. If it’s a scam it would be exposed quickly after that, probably with the usual. “I’m in the military so it’s in the location we are not” and if I cover shipping the seller will credit the costs to my purchase price. Or “It is my Son’s boat he is in the Service so ....”

The worst that could happen is that it is not a scam and I buy a boat I can flip for twice the price in season. The latter has only happpened once out of over 20 attempts. It was for two Kawasaki jets skis on a trailer which I ended up using for two or three years before upgrading.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Lol we did something like this once in college. My buddy had a pretty much brand new loaded R/T Charger. We were bored and drunk one night so we took some pictures of it and posted it for sale on craigslist for a very cheap (but somewhat realistic) price. His phone was blowing up for a few hours before he caught on.

KyleP

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bet there is supposed to be a 2 in front of that 8

Zonie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Scam. K.C. location provided, NJ Registration, St. Louis area code. Photos don't match either. Parked in different location, keys in, keys out, GPS folded up, folded down, etc. Weird.