• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trailer for yamaha 27 SD models

Chris W.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Wondering if anyone has gone through getting the 27 from Yamaha that wanted to purchase trailer how that was handled by dealership since Yamaha doesn't provide one for this model as it does others. Thanks

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Kinda depends on your needs. If you're trailering it a few miles to the dock and back, your dealer can find you a cheap trailer. If you're hauling distances of 20 miles or more, you might want to consider having a custom aluminum trailer made. Yamaha uses Shorelandr' trailers by default, and they're nothing to write home about.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
i got a trailer with my 27. i did not buy the yamaha trailer though. their price for that thing is completely absurd. i bought a loadrite elite aluminum trailer. its a really well built trailer. better than the yamaha one. only thing it doesnt have that the yamaha does is the mag wheels. it was just over 1/2 the price that yamaha wanted for theirs. problem with yamaha is shorelandr makes it then yamaha marks it up, then the dealer marks it up as well so you end up way over paying for what you get. my dealer was also a loadrite dealer so they just ordered one of those for me. was all worked into the final price. think it was a little over $6k for the trailer. i think yamaha's is around 11k.