• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Trailer guide posts...C.E, VeVe, Vevor..Canada!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hi everyone!

Can any fellow Canadians tell me where to get good quality guide posts? C.E. Smith wants $135 US for shipping on top of $230 for the posts...VeVe Inc.s webstore is down and the Vevor ones on Amazon have really crappy hardware.

Any suggestions??

I picked these ones up from Amazon….liked the gusset supports. Good hardware and product.

Extreme Max 3005.2175 Marine 45" Post Guide On System https://a.co/d/6GXJ1xT

I'm not from Canada but I have the VeVe guides and they've worked great for the past couple of seasons - very durable. I went to look up their website and it appears that they may have gone out of business?

I think the key to durability is getting guides with the gussets at the ninety degree bend which makes them stronger.

I noticed that too as someone was asking what to buy, and cannot recommend VeVe guides enough. I have had both those and now CE Smith on my current trailer. That would be my #2 suggestions

The trouble is these cheap chinese ones like vevor are killing the market with their cheap posts. And folks are buying them, not realizing they will trash them on a trailer with a heavy boat.

I needed some guide posts on my fishing boat lift. It would literally just keep the 17ft Yar-Craft from rubbing the boat lift. So I bought the cheap Vevor ones. They work perfect for my boat lift and light boat. I would never, never ever, put those on my trailer to help land a 3000lb+ Yamaha. They would fold over like a dollar bill with one swipe.

I hope VeVe was not killed by this degraded market. Thier products were top notch. I used to be able to find them on Amazon as well, and they are all but gone.

Back