• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Trailer set up

BikerPilot74

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking at a loadmaster 25 foot trailer for my 2008 Yamaha AR 230. Will this work?

Attachments

• IMG_9152.png
    IMG_9152.png
    691.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9154.png
    IMG_9154.png
    789.8 KB · Views: 31
Hard to say with the info provided…. It’s going to depend on a number of dimensions and how adjustable the trailer is. One of the considerations is how adjustable it is beyond “does it fit” is will the adjustments get you to the proper tongue weight (can you move the boat far enough forward/backward on the trailer to correctly distribute the weight). On top of that, the trailer needs to have the correct weight rating.

Here is a good starter article to help you decide. How to Measure to Fit a Boat Trailer

Thank you! I wound up going with a different trailer. But I’ll still need to set it up for my boat.

Back