• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Transom Water Sports shout out!!!

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hey everyone,

I know so many of us are getting the itch to get back out on the water, like me, and looking to buy new gear for this years boating season. So, I just wanted to let y'all know, If you are thinking of wakerboards, surfboards and foil boards etc, for your boat then you need to check out Transom Water sports.

Just bought my first surfboard from them and they were absolutely the best to work with. Can..not..wait to get my Slingshot Coaster and try it out this season.

I'm not sure who I chatted with via email, but the customer service and prompt replies was something I haven't seen in a long time. Even my sarcastic humor was met with just the same amount of sarcasm but kept it professional. All my questions, concerns and suggestions where answered quickly and straight to the point.

I'm not sure if that was you, @J-RAD or not but It was a pleasure doing business with you guys and when I need to add or upgrade my equipment I'll come straight to Transom Water Sports.

Keep up the great work!

Back