• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Treasure Coast Florida

El Comandante

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If anyone on this area has a 195 or 212 I am happy to pay for half a tank, help wash and flush, bring beer or any beverages, and pay for lunch on the water at any marina.

I’m looking to evaluate both sizes and would like to find someone willing to take me and wife out for half day.

This is a huge decision for me and my family. No wake or surfing just cruising and sandbars.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Go with the larger boat. You're on the coast and chances are you'll be in the Atlantic. If you never ever plan to go in the Atlantic and just stay in the ICW than maybe. But if you plan on bringing guests the 19 gets small real fast.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Get the bigger boat and dont second guess yourself. You wont regret it.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Remember, size and engines you cant upgrade without buying a new boat. Everything else you can for the most part. Size is everything. For comfort, guests and handling. We were going to go 19 at lasr minute we went 21, actually i went 21 and didnt clear it with the admiral. She was annoyed, now she is happy. It is amazing how much smaller they get on big water once you are in them.

El Comandante

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would still be willing to pay for a ride. I can’t even find one at the dealer just to look at.

El Comandante

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Come up to Indiana, bring me some fresh seafood and you can ride for free😂😂😂
Hey! I’m in Chicago right now. We’re moving back to Florida after 20 years up here.