• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trip St. Augustine, Florida to Ponce Inlet via ICW

How many of Jetboaters want to make a trip from St. Augustine, Fl to Ponce Inlet at Disappear Island

• May TRIP

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • July

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike & Lilly

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Wish I could, not ready yet soon we sure will.
To those that are going have fun it should be a cool experience.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
It's roughly 60 miles. How long would that take? Are there a lot of No Wake zones? Weekend or day trip?

Augusto David Rodriguez

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
if you youtube this subject a big cruiser boat took 6 hours but was doing maybe 25MPH. And I will like to do it in a weekend.
Im trying to do some research and fin us a place to stay one night.

Jwood1508

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I’ve done this trip several times. It’s a lot of fun. We leave from Daytona and head to St. Augustine. The manatee zones are May 1st - Sept 7th. The trip is much faster outside those dates. It’s. Fun day trip. We are always back before dark.

Skroggy66

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I live in Flagler Beach and we run the ICW all of the time. Very doable especially if you are going to stay over night. Many people camp on disappearing island. If your planning on a weekend trip the ICW is very busy. Great places to have lunch and or dinner on the ICW.

Cigarlaw

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
We will be up that way July 20-27 and would like to check it out.