• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trolling Motor Mount

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Saw this on the Yamaha site. I don't think you can use your cover with it. I'm sure @HangOutdoors saw this already. His trolling motor mount doesn't have this issue, and appears to be much sturdier to say the least. Just realized this is a limited fitment for select FSH models, but probably could be modified.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The new 2021 cover have a slot to use with the mount. Ill take pic later and post. My trolling motor is coming in tomorrow but im waiting for other parts to be delivered.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
B7C7A6B5-460C-465D-AA8E-CB59BADC2094.jpegThis is what it looks like just make sure you buy detachable mount from minn Kota…. So it’s double mount you mount the quick release mount of minn Kota to the OEM Yamaha aluminum mount

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Saw this on the Yamaha site. I don't think you can use your cover with it. I'm sure @HangOutdoors saw this already. His trolling motor mount doesn't have this issue, and appears to be much sturdier to say the least. Just realized this is a limited fitment for select FSH models, but probably could be modified.

That mount will not work on anything but the FSH the gunwale and bow are different.