• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Trying to Find 2020 SX190

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi Guys, I'm looking to purchase a new SX 190 to salvage our Summer. Had a 2004 Seadoo Speedster that I could not get parts for anymore and decided to move up. I'm local to the Atlanta area and I've called several dealership from here to Florida to be met with the same response: "We have no boats and are not getting more before the 2021 models." I've gathered that lots of people are having the same idea, and the shortage is due to the Yamaha plant closing in March.

Does anyone have a lead on a dealer with a 2020 SX 190 in stock? I am not afraid to drive.

Thank you,
Sam

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Where are you? St Charles Boat and Motor in St Louis has several 190 on their site. Great dealer too.

Maineiac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where are you? St Charles Boat and Motor in St Louis has several 190 on their site. Great dealer too.
His post says he’s local to Atlanta, GA. It might be a little far to drive, but I second the recommendation for St Charles Boat and Motor. I just purchased an AR210 from them and it’s been a great experience so far.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just Add Water in Indianapolis has 1 I know of for sure.

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you so much for the recommendation. I'm under contract for a new blue SX 190. Picking it up next weekend! Zeke and his staff have been a pleasure to do business with.

-Sam

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Thank you so much for the recommendation. I'm under contract for a new blue SX 190. Picking it up next weekend! Zeke and his staff have been a pleasure to do business with.

-Sam
First class place! Congrats

lucasperi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sam, I got same situation, upgrading from a 2006 Bombardier SeaDoo 15' jetboat. There is shortage of SX190 here in TX, OK and and I finally got the last one in Shreverport LA (I wanted the white/gray one). Got it last week. There was one AR190 left in Oklahoma. Good Luck.

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sam, I got same situation, upgrading from a 2006 Bombardier SeaDoo 15' jetboat. There is shortage of SX190 here in TX, OK and and I finally got the last one in Shreverport LA (I wanted the white/gray one). Got it last week. There was one AR190 left in Oklahoma. Good Luck.
Glad to know it wasn't just me having so much trouble. I found a blue SX 190 in Missouri, about 8 hours from my house. I put a deposit down last week and I'm heading to pick it up on Thursday. Can't wait. Glad you found one. Summer is saved!

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We made the 1100 mile trek from Marietta, GA to St. Charles, MO and back to pick up our boat. Just a great experience from sale to delivery. The entire team at St. Charles Boat & Motor went above and beyond for us. Slept for a few restless hours when we got back and then hit the lake. The Summer is saved!

Attachments

UFfitz56

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats man love the blue!

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Congrats! Boat looks great. Like the color.

lucasperi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wonder how many boats are left in stock, yesterday my friend drove two hundred miles to get his wave runner.... dealer said that as people travel vacation plans are cancelled boat sales went crazy.

Maineiac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats! Their showroom looks really empty now. When I was there to pick up my boat on 5/21 there were so many boats packed in there.

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wonder how many boats are left in stock, yesterday my friend drove two hundred miles to get his wave runner.... dealer said that as people travel vacation plans are cancelled boat sales went crazy.
St. Charles said every Yamaha in the shop was sold. One guy was traveling from California to purchase a new 275. The only inventory they had were a few pontoons. Crazy.