• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Trying to find specific boat cover options for Yamaha 2021 SX210 besides the mooring cover

Kyle Drake

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello,

New forum member here, and I was curious if the Yamaha 2021 SX210s had any alternatives to the manufacturers mooring cover I have. (Looking for bow cover and cockpit cover, should they exist for my boat)

I have searched the web and the forums for specific answers, but it's hard to find. Seems like older boats may have had snaps. Also, I see on Yamaha accessories a listing for bow and cockpit covers, but no pictures or verification, and no spec on what year.

Having the boat out on a lift with the dock only accessing one side of the boat makes putting the cover on and off very tedious, and most difficult to tighten effectively. It's also tiresome setting up those poles each time I come back in after taking the boat out.

Just wanted to see if there were in fact other options. If not, it is what it is, I guess.

Any suggestions, info and/or direction is appreciated!

Kyle

Quite a few people bring the boat to a shop and they custom make a cover and install the buttons.

Quite a few people bring the boat to a shop and they custom make a cover and install the buttons.
Ah, okay. I finally did see a Yamaha cover for the bow and cockpit that specified it would fit the 2021 SX210, and it mentioned taking to the dealer. That would make sense around the snaps.

Curious how well the bow cover keeps the rain out and avoids welling.

Thank you for the reply!

Curious how well the bow cover keeps the rain out and avoids welling.
The covers work fairly well if you have an anti-pooling pole under the cover.

My biggest issue though with snap-on covers is those darned snaps - we always find they get under your hand or arm as you move around and they're very uncomfortable. We decided years ago that we would never buy another boat with snap-on covers.

The covers work fairly well if you have an anti-pooling pole under the cover.

My biggest issue though with snap-on covers is those darned snaps - we always find they get under your hand or arm as you move around and they're very uncomfortable. We decided years ago that we would never buy another boat with snap-on covers.

They look horrible too IMO. I'd rather extend my dock than put buttons on the boat lol

Back