• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Used 2013 212ss 170hr. What you think

Brad Dunn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
need opinions. Bought a 2016 ar192 a month ago. I like the boat but disappointed in a few things. Power. Fuel range, a bit small sometimes, can't surf rope less. I could not afford the extra money for a bigger boat. Plus now I know what I want. Only way I can afford it. Is to find a used 212. Found this 2013 212ss at a dealership. 170 hrs and would still need a tower and Bimini and ballast system and maybe a perfect pass.
What has changed on the 212 from 2013 to 2016? Is 170 hr a lot. Hurts going from a boat with 10 hrs to 170 and 3 years old. But it is Biger , more power, bigger gas tank. What you guys think. People that went from a 192 to a 212. Do you think these to boats are similar value.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well my 2011 sx240 is for sale for 27,500 with 75 hours so I would say less then that. Definatly under 30k with that amount of hours. Lower hours I would say more for that year.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Shop around more. You will likely get a better deal from a private seller and as we are approaching the end of the season prices will start dropping.