• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Very quick tower wiring question

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I have my tower apart and in the garage because when i installed it i didn't realize how this tower has "knuckles" in it making it very hard to string wires.
I have one speaker hooked up, but stopped in my tracks.
Should i get a 6 wire cable of some sort to only string in once?
2 speakers and the light on top.
I am also looking to see if my amp is 2 ohm stable on both channels so if i add speakers i can just splice to existing and then i can technically get away with the same 6 wire for 4 cans and the tower light.
I also need a cleaner way into the hull than i currently have.
Currently this plug with rubber bushing deal that seems to leak water right onto where i had my sub box (conclusion from my sub box thread)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Found the manual and yes 2 ohm stable
Not a huge killer sound system. 50x2 @4 or 75x2@2(so like 35x4 @4 ohms each)