• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Video - Yamaha 210 FSH - Mooring Cover

Mark the shark

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Picking up my 210 deluxe Friday. I haven't bought the cover yet, did you buy thru the dealer? Cost? Also any advice on things to double check on the insect ion. Thanks.

Foobar

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The cost is like $800 plus tax. In my opinion, it is worth it. (You should have worked it into your deal.) I would see if they will do something for you.

Mike Courterier

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I will second the recommendation to get the factory cover for the 210 FSH, the only issue I have experienced is a bit of rub on the T-top frame powder coat, most likely from pulling it from northern MI to the Tampa area at 60-65 MPH. I am going to rectify that by wrapping those 4 contact points on the tower with Gorilla Tape when I need to trailer long distances.

Mark the shark

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thanks mike, I will get one. I have a few weeks before the ice is off the lakes here in Wisco. Wish I was in Florida fishing for some snook and tarpon.

Lakanooky

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone have a website to order one of these from?

Lakanooky

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks! Would this be the same thing? Because its about $220 less expensive