• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Vinyl Boat Wraps

nydave

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hello All, Had to have some glass word done on boat from when it clipped under dock during a storm and my bumper popped. They had to remove the vinyl wrap to repair the fiberglass. What attracted me to the boat from the beginning was the flag and eagle wrap so i want to replace with something similar. Anyone on here have any experience with a company that does vinyl wraps in the NE area. NY, NJ, CT area. I have been calling around and no one does boats or they are so busy they dont call back.

Attachments

Diablo243

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Critical Signs in Waterford CT is my goto for vinyl, I'm sure they do boats but I think you hit the nail on the head that you will be hard-pressed to find anyone with time. I just ordered my wrap from IDP graphics and will apply myself, I have done vinyl for some time but honestly being they do a wet apply, anyone, can do it. Good luck!

nydave

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Critical Signs in Waterford CT is my goto for vinyl, I'm sure they do boats but I think you hit the nail on the head that you will be hard-pressed to find anyone with time. I just ordered my wrap from IDP graphics and will apply myself, I have done vinyl for some time but honestly being they do a wet apply, anyone, can do it. Good luck!
thanks i just reached out to them on wrap and tinting windows. they are 2 hrs from me so not to bad

Diablo243

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Awesome, I am literally 5 mins from them! They are good People!

UnorthodoxCreations

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Make sure the vinyl isn't air release. If it is, you can't wet apply. Most wrap vinyls are air release. All boat wraps my company installs are air release.

nydave

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just picked up the boat from getting wrapped today. came out great and they were very friendly. Dropped off boat at 8:30 am and they had me out by 2:30. Wrap as well as tinted windows.

Attachments

nydave

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes I did. Critical Signs in Waterford CT