• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wake Board Tower/Existing Bimini/05 SX230

DeathBySanity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have been searching the forms all night for a wakeboard tower that goes over my existing Bimini. I saw the post that had references a post in the FAQ, and I did not find my answer there. Is there such a thing? I was looking at the Monster Tower because it folds down, or the Arial Airborne 2.0 Wakeboard Tower. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

PS Bimini is a must going out as the heat is real down here in MS.

Newbie Jet Boater....

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Did you look at any of the Big Air towers/products?

DeathBySanity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@anmut I did, but my local dealer said they swear by monster towers. I really liked the MTK and got it with a bimini. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Attachments

iTzTPATT

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@DeathBySanity does your MTK tower folder over or under the front glass. Was curious the measurement on placement they went with. Looks great!

zackmorris

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
How does the size of the MTK Bimini compare to the stock Bimini?

DeathBySanity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Attachments

DeathBySanity

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How does the size of the MTK Bimini compare to the stock Bimini?
You cant wakeboard with the stock bimini. I love the setup with the monster tower though!