• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Wake Wedge(s) for Sale / Port & Starboard / Rochester, NY

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm cleaning out my garage with all this quality time...so I'm selling both Gantlin Wake Wedges separate or together. They fit my 2016 212x. You would need the ladder bracket kits for install from Gantlin Products Wake Wedge for Yamaha Jet Boats and I'm sure Jerry wouldn't mind advising which models these will fit. Thank You Jerry!
The port one is missing the collar that secures it to the tow/lifting eye..its at the bottom of the lake, so if your buying the port one you would also need to purchase the collar from Gantlin, if they have that item available. If you purchase both you can switch the collar back and fourth like I've been doing.

Both with shipping included, $700. Discount for Local pickup.

PM me if you want just one..or make an offer..Thanks

Port Wake Wedge.JPGStarboard Wake Wedge.JPG

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
These will fit any 210 series from 2012 to 2016. We do sell replacement parts for these as well.

212xcarbon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Guy just sold universal for $470 shipped on here. I'll do $500 shipped

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor