• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wakeboard rack?

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I just put on a wake board rack on the boat but bc of the angle of the tower bars I could only use two of the four bolts to hold on the rack. Has anyone else have this issue?C6C96D5B-D62B-4BD4-8CB8-D2E241D800A3.jpeg59E15930-70EA-41EE-8141-9C86F8096C94.png

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are those the krypt racks?

I ordered mine this weekend and have the same issue. I didn’t realize I didn’t order the quick release. Not sure if those will make a difference for angle.

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think it’s because it’s a forward facing tower. And no it’s a tengchang. I’m sure it isn’t gonna fall off but I would have liked to use all the hardware.

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think it’s because it’s a forward facing tower. And no it’s a tengchang. I’m sure it isn’t gonna fall off but I would have liked to use all the hardware.
How much did you pay for those? I really want black, but with the overtones 30% off I’m tempted to just get the monster swivel racks. It’s only $100 more for the pair.

If you get the quick release rack it’s a single bold in the middle and looks like you can spin as needed. But they are almost as much as the monster racks.