• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wakeboard tower Bimini

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Does anyone know how the Bimini tops go up on the stock wakeboard towers. I opened mine tonight and I feel like the skin is put on backwards. Anybody know how these mount up? Not sure if there the same way on the Scarabs or not. IMG_20160416_185728722.jpg

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
yeah that looks backwards, the two poles in the middle should go into the 2 holes on the wake tower in the front. i think the skin is right just needs to be turned around 180 degress

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Ok that's kinda what I thought as well. It just didn't seem correct when I opened it for the first time. I was thinking in my head shouldn't the hole for the tow point be in towards the front and not the back.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Anyone know if you can tow with the Bimini top open on the wakeboard tower?

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
i did once, didn't have a problem but i probably won't do it again, there is a label that says not to tow above 45mph i think.

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Ok. I just wasn't sure if I was towing a wakeboarder if the rope would hit the Bimini or not.

genwrx

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
oh i thought you ment on the highway, haven't tried out the wakeboard tower itself for wakeboarders yet! but they do have a thing that can go over the rope to protect the bimini

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Ah my bad I guess I should of been more specific when I said towing. Do you know where I can get the rope protecter at?

Briwhy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Yeah that would probably work good. Thanks