• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

WakeMakers Balast kit

Black Betty

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Folks, I'm wanting to replicate Jeff's Jetboat Ballast install for our 2008 AR230. I'm looking to buy 2 'Complete reversible Ballast systems' from WakeMakers as I can't find anyone in Australia that sells kits like these. Their website mentions that there may be a discount offered if I contact the admin on here. So this is my shout out and to see if anyone might know of a discount currently happening, or in the near future. I'm battling the exchange rate and postage in my quest to get stuff for an almost American price equivalent.