• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wakesurfing Florida

FMwatersports

Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi guys I am located in Tampa, Florida and I operate Wakesurf Tampa- private boat charters and specializing in wake sports. If anyone has any questions regarding wakesurfing/set ups/boards or wake boats please feel free to reach out. I give all my lessons and charters behind my Super Air Nautique G23.

Attachments

Tommy Bierly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi guys I am located in Tampa, Florida and I operate Wakesurf Tampa- private boat charters and specializing in wake sports. If anyone has any questions regarding wakesurfing/set ups/boards or wake boats please feel free to reach out. I give all my lessons and charters behind my Super Air Nautique G23.
I need a super air nautique in my life. Wife won’t let me sell the house.

FMwatersports

Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey Tommy are you from around the Tampa area? If so I can help with that.

Tommy Bierly

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Niceville/Destin

FMwatersports

Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you are ever in the Tampa area give me a shout... I can make a wakesurf session happen

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Where do you typically take clients out? I'd like to have some lessons one day so I could start getting some air, of course not having a tower doesn't help much.

FMwatersports

Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am mobile so I travel all over Tampa Bay and Clearwater, from fresh water lakes to the coastal areas as well. My home base is located on lake tarpon in palm harbor.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I am mobile so I travel all over Tampa Bay and Clearwater, from fresh water lakes to the coastal areas as well. My home base is located on lake tarpon in palm harbor.
We might have seen you out there, we go out there quite often in the spring/fall.

FMwatersports

Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes probably us, bright red boat!

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Boat pic!

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
I need your cell too that G is sick yo.

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
You're hilarious. My buddy has a pre owned 12 super air that the local shop installed the surf kit on LOOK AT THIS WAVE!
Son2s first surf evening.

Last edited:

FMwatersports

Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice wave!! Those kits are sick I’ve surfed behind a few