• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Want to Trade: 212X Painted Trailer for a Galvanized Trailer

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I have a sale pending on a 212X and the only issue is the trailer. I live in Florida and really need a Galvanized from what I have read to hit the salt water. The boat comes with a Shorelander black painted trailer which actually looks really nice and is in great shape, just not ideal for salt water. Low miles on the trailer, it's a one year old 2019 and the guy lives on the lake so pretty much just drives it around the corner to drop it in the water.

I will be driving the boat down from Indiana to Florida this weekend. If by any miracle you're on the way, we can pull the swap. After that I will be located in Orlando.

Trailer 1.PNG
Trailer 2.PNG

Last edited:

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Does anyone know which trailers are compatible with a 2019 212X? I am sure a 212S, etc is the same. Most likely a 210 as well? What about years prior to 2019, just back to 2017 when the redesign happened?

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Bump... She's never touched the salt! I've been holding off until the trade.

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Give her a proper lake home and look sharp during the tow job and sitting in your driveway!!!

slickstick

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Come and get it