• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Watch out for people on the lake like this!!!!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
There are some crazies out there y'all so be careful :D

@blacksapphirez is a naughty man tisk tisk ...

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Man, you post vids and pics all the time. Is your boat at a slip? I like it, seems like you just go out by yourself just to cruise at times. Im finding that people dont want to go out nearly as much as they thought they would and I love going out far more than I thought I would.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Man, you post vids and pics all the time. Is your boat at a slip? I like it, seems like you just go out by yourself just to cruise at times. Im finding that people dont want to go out nearly as much as they thought they would and I love going out far more than I thought I would.
Nah I don't wet slip. I just use my boat as much as I can because it costs money for it to sit in a garage or marina and she's definitely no trailer queen :D. I enjoy the peacefulness of going out solo a lot but I also enjoy it when I'm with my wife and daughter or hanging out with friends and their boats. As long as I'm on the water I'm good to go! :winkingthumbsup"

I type this as I'm editing another video :smuggrin::smuggrin:

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Thats cool. Its been so windy here the last month that its hard for me to get out. The wind will slow down soon though and the Stripers will begin to boil. Will be on the lake 3-4 days a week. Nice to have the 19' in the garage and be 20 minutes from the launch ramp :D