• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Waterproof Storage bins at Home Depot Cheap!

watdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So I was at Home Depot and decided to look at storage bins to get an idea of what I needed to keep my lifejackets in to keep them dry and mold-free when I stumbled on these. $12 for the 50L EZY Waterproof IP67 rated that fit my PFD's perfectly and then bought three 18L for $6 each for extra ropes and other stuff I always carry. I have a SX210 and they fit nicely. They also had a 75L for $16, that was a little to big for my boat.

IMG_20210828_153754912_HDR.jpg
In front of the passenger side, still have room for my cooler.

IMG_20210828_154025561_HDR_1.jpg

In front of the helm. The 18L fit nice between the bow storage and helm storage.
IMG_20210828_154040304.jpg

IMG_20210828_154047550_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Nice find, might have to head to the homie depot tomorrow.

So I was at Home Depot and decided to look at storage bins to get an idea of what I needed to keep my lifejackets in to keep them dry and mold-free when I stumbled on these. $12 for the 50L EZY Waterproof IP67 rated that fit my PFD's perfectly and then bought three 18L for $6 each for extra ropes and other stuff I always carry. I have a SX210 and they fit nicely. They also had a 75L for $16, that was a little to big for my boat.

View attachment 161873
In front of the passenger side, still have room for my cooler.

View attachment 161874

In front of the helm. The 18L fit nice between the bow storage and helm storage.
View attachment 161875

View attachment 161876
Damn! I was looking at those yesterday but thought they were either too big or too small…thanks for posting! Headed to Home Depot tomorrow.

I bought those last year and love them. But I chose to go clear on mine, all except for 1. That way I can see what is in the things. My memory forgets things after they are in a container for months without taking them out.

Back