• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Weird Clarion Stereo issue on my FSH 210

jdbakerucf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just putting this out there to see if anyone has had this problem or knows how I can fix it...

So, I fired up the stereo and connected my phone via bluetooth (have done this several times without issue in the past). I notice some static so I start checking connections and wires, etc... to see why I was getting static. Then this is where it gets weird. I listen closer to the static and it sounds like there is different music coming through with the static, so... I switch the input on the stereo from bluetooth to FM radio and the music that I heard in the static is the music that is playing on the FM radio station and the static was no longer present.

It seems as though my stereo is allowing the FM radio station to play through the speakers while also allowing the bluetooth music to play. I have the input on the set(the music that shows up in the static while playing in bluetooth mode is low, but is exactly what is playing on the FM station that the stereo is tuned to).

jdbakerucf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
ok... doing some more trouble shooting... I have isolated the issue to the right (red) RCA outputs for both the front and rear channel of the Stereo... (I can move the wires around and the interference moves with them... it doesn't happen on the left channel (white).

thoughts?