• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo Wet sound HTX 6 AMP

Khalid

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Are there any issues with them? How old are they? Why selling?

Jwidener

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nothing wrong with them at all. Going a different route

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
And if you are looking @ getting these I have the info for all of the need connectors.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
@jacoviii I'm interested in the connector info. @Jwidener how old, are they? Would be interested in one of them.

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Do you still have one available? Is this one like the HTX-4 that has been DSP down to match the speakers? I have an AR250 and from what I have read here that one was turned down to match the 25 watt factory and would like to just replace the 6 speakers with something better and this seems like an easy update to swap out connectors from the HTX 4 to the HTX 6.

Jwidener

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you still have one available? Is this one like the HTX-4 that has been DSP down to match the speakers? I have an AR250 and from what I have read here that one was turned down to match the 25 watt factory and would like to just replace the 6 speakers with something better and this seems like an easy update to swap out connectors from the HTX 4 to the HTX 6.
Correct. It is the htx6. You can call me 865-228-1123

FLJetBoater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m interested if you still have one available