• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo Wet Sounds SYN2 Syndicate Series Marine Amplifiers

Detonate

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've got 2 Wet Sounds SYN 2 Amplifiers for sale.

Both are in perfect working order.

One was in my previous Yamaha for a couple seasons, and the other is basically brand new. It came stock in my Tige.

https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/SYN2.html

I'll take $400 for the more used, and $475 for the basically brand new one.

Just thowing this out here, need to take some pictures of the more worn amp. Definitely has some scratches and stuff, but again, it works perfectly.

On a separate note...
Also, I have a 400 watt, 4 channel Alpine, 500 watt Apline Mono block I'll be posting up if anyone is interested. Just can't remember the model numbers at the moment...
I think these are them:

Alpine MRP-F600
Alpine MRV-M500
More info will be posted in a new thread once I get them out and get the model numbers, etc...

Last edited:

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The links you provide show one $299 and the other $199. Unless not the same model numbers?

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How much would you want for the Alpines?