• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wetsounds vs. Fusion.

Joshua Castillo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking at Wet sounds MS-MC-20 OR FUSION MS-RA210. Read Fusion don't last and can be buggy. Is any of that true?

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I can give my opinion, but it's only with the Fusion side of your question. Also posting to bump your question up for others to chime in...
I have the MS-RA670 on my Moomba (non-touchscreen version) and while it took some time getting use to the controls I have not found any bugs or issues. It's been a good system to use and control multiple sources and zones. Let me know if you have any specific questions about it, I'm sure the RaA210 would be similar in use.
As for lasting, that too I can't speak too as it's only been a year with the boat. I will say the transom remote (I think MS-NRX300?) is an issue for a bunch of owners. The volume knob is very easy to bump and break off, and without that you loose most of it's use. Design flaw if you ask me.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
My Fusion head unit sits on the back transom of my boat and gets a f ton of water on it while surfing/etc. Never had an issue with it in four years.