• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What boat stuff did you get for Christmas??

PeterB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
D233DB5A-099E-4E48-8F76-8F5350C01A88.jpegTrim tabs courtesy of the group buy! (Santa hid these till today)

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have the trim tabs in a box in the garage and my SeaDek in the closet and under the sofa. :)

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Only thing I got for the boat so far(haven't seen my parents yet), is some optional seadek pads. I'm sure my wife took at least 100 pics of me with them somewhere. LOL!

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Found one of the pics. HA! Although kind of bummed with the boat right now. Poor thing is sitting outside at the dealer in 20* weather with nothing but the mooring cover on. Normally it's never stored outside for more than a couple days, and that's only when it's warm.
133262410_10108423357835198_7921078520977344770_n.jpg

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And it’s not even for the boat, the Admiral is afraid the truck keys are going to go in the water one day.
Not a bad idea. happened to us, keys flew out of the pants pocket while boarding the boat. We lucked out that I fished them out after about 90 minutes of magnet fishing. We try to be a little more careful now.

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did a head unit upgrade from the factory Clarion to Kicker KMC5.

Attachments

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A professional Torq foam cannon and a gallon of Honeydew soap by Chemical Guys. Not specific to the boat, but will be used on the boat when it gets washed. I've been wanting a foam cannon since I got a good pressure washer last year. I enjoy keeping our vehicles clean so I'm hoping this makes it easier and maybe a little quicker. I want to get out there and start cleaning since it's finally stopped raining for a few days, but it's not gonna get out of the 40's today and it's rather cloudy and windy so not today unfortunately.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
A professional Torq foam cannon and a gallon of Honeydew soap by Chemical Guys. Not specific to the boat, but will be used on the boat when it gets washed. I've been wanting a foam cannon since I got a good pressure washer last year. I enjoy keeping our vehicles clean so I'm hoping this makes it easier and maybe a little quicker. I want to get out there and start cleaning since it's finally stopped raining for a few days, but it's not gonna get out of the 40's today and it's rather cloudy and windy so not today unfortunately.
Put hot water in your buckets and wear rubber gloves. I can wash vehicles to any temp that the water/soap doesn't freeze by doing that. I often wash during the winter in temps just above freezing.

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I use that stuff! Cleans like a champ.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got... a whole new boat!
well... it's still being built though. Must wait.

1609562251178.png

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Made me think of this post today. After 10 years with my MTM hydro foam lance I ended up ordering the MTM 22.2. Got tired of taking out the metal screen and soaking it in acetone. It was likely clogged and the MTM part wasn't worth the money shipped, so just ordered a new foam gun.

If you're ever looking for a new soap check out meguiars hyperwash. I buy it by the gallon. It's ph neutral and contains no waxes, which is what I require since everything I wash is ceramic coated and don't want any waxes on it. It's also fairly affordable as far as good quality soaps go.

Jimmers

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The boat had a good Christmas, I bought it a new cover, Santa got it a new matching beach umbrella, the son and DIL got it embroidered beach towels and the wife an embroidered bucket hat.

Attachments