• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

What color 2015 AR240 did you (or would you) pick?

• Total voters

RegezM3

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Attachments

• boat chose.jpg
    boat chose.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 28
I really like the black and white combo, which is kind of odd considering I really liked the blue on my 212x compared to the darker color scheme.

The color I would pick isn't listed. The grey white and orange AR240. I guess that is the grey option?

I really wanted the gray but the dealer couldn't get one in before the end of March. I ended up going with my second choice the black one because they had one on the lot.

That's how I voted so I was hopeing it was right.

I went to buy black but the mrs loved the space blue one.

I'm in between the black and space blue. I can't decide for the life of me. I feel like a hormonal teen-age girl who can't make a decision!

Whichever one @Kennc got. That thing is gorgeous

Suede Grey! I may be a bit bias, though!

Mine is black. The wife did not like the suede gray from the get-go, however I admit it is growing on me.

Our Seadoo 180 was blue, very similar to the space blue, but on the 24 foot Yamaha it just seems to be too much blue for us.

We love the black and believe the color scheme will age well, at least we hope.

I did take off those "high output" stickers on the bow. I didn't think they went with the rest of the boat.

Mine is black. The wife did not like the suede gray from the get-go, however I admit it is growing on me.

Our Seadoo 180 was blue, very similar to the space blue, but on the 24 foot Yamaha it just seems to be too much blue for us.

We love the black and believe the color scheme will age well, at least we hope.

I did take off those "high output" stickers on the bow. I didn't think they went with the rest of the boat.

I feel the same way about the high output stickers. What did you use to get yours off. If you don't mind can you post a photo of your boat without the stickers.

I took all the warning stickers off as well. Hair dryer and goo gone.

What I learned was, use the hair dryer to warm an edge and get it started, then heat the top side of the sticker. Slowly pull it away and most of the residue will come with it. What is left is easily removed with goo gone.

Thanks.

I'm debating the "twin engine" stickers. I think they look fine, but really want the most classic look I can get. For sure, everything else stays as is.

I went with Suede Gray. The dealer I purchased from had the blue and black AR but I hate cleaning black so I went with the White hull instead and am glad I did. The orange just pops nicely on the water.

I too like the high output stickers removed. Add that too my list now. As if I didn't have enough to do to the boat.

Thanks.

I'm debating the "twin engine" stickers. I think they look fine, but really want the most classic look I can get. For sure, everything else stays as is.

I've thought about checking with the shop that wraps our Tahoes to see if they could do a black piece that would cover the "twin engine" on both sides. I like the blue stripe just not the words.

Back