• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What is a good price (2020 212X) ?

Bmalax

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I have a chance to get a 2020 212X (40 hours)(from my dealer) and just trying to get a good judge on where the price should be at? I know boats are in extreme demand but here's why i ask. I currently have a deposit on a 2022 212XD. My dealership locked me in at 2021 pricing for the 212 XD so i don't have the price jump we all just watched happen. I'm also first on the list at my dealership so I feel i should be paying around 60,000 if i take the slightly used instead of brand new. Give me ya'll thoughts. Is 60k still high?

It's great your dealer locked in the 2021 price, but what is you OTD price, minus state taxes?

I'm beginning to see 2019/2020 boats for sale right at the original MSRP. What was the 2020 MSRP for this boat?

Personally, if we were only talking a few thousand dollars, I would wait for the new boat at the 2021 price. One nice thing about a new boat is there is no concern about how the guy before you treated her.

Jim

If you can get the boat OTD for a few grand under its original MSRP - I'd consider that decent in this market.

Back