• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What is one cooking for New Year Dinner

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will be slow cooking a prime rib with homemade gravy, potatoes (just not sure type at this time) and a vegetable.
[flag]

PeterB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We did rib roast Christmas Eve, prime rib at Christmas and Bone in ham the day after as we had to spread our visits out and today at my daughters “fixer upper” house with limited kitchen at the moment. Today - Home made crumpets for brunch and Lasagna for dinner - then dieting for a few weeks!
Happy New Year! Hope everyone stays healthy! Now the countdown to “Boating 2021”!

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Made a prime rib on the MAK for New Year's Day dinner served it with broccoli and what is known as Hasselback potatoes, IMO the Swedish version of a bake potatoes. You take the potatoe partially slice it about 1/8 or so apart but not all the way thru. add butter or olive oil wrap in foil and cook until done. then you can add toppings and place under the broiler to finish. I left the potatoes under the broiler a tad to long as I was repairing my wine glass and having a sip or two. [flag]

160E9D74-EF9A-433C-B18E-9D54971708C9_1_201_a.jpeg