• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What's your favorite beach chair?

motomark73

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Seeking feedback on heavy duty beach chairs... loungers and or regular beach chairs. What's everybody using? We like the Tommy Bahama Costco beach chairs, but even they are not super durable after 2 seasons and as my wife and I get older a higher seat height is not a bad thing vs a traditional beach chair. Preference for something that folds up small enough to go in a helm locker, but looking for comfort and durability over portability. Looking for heavy duty 300# plus. I am under 200# but even the stuff rated for 250# does not last more than 2 seasons. Ready to cry once and buy something with real comfort, quality and durability.

Anybody have these (or similar)?
https://www.boteboard.com/products/inflatable-aero-chair-xl

Also considering alternatives like commercial grade stuff:
https://www.resortfurnitureandchairs.com/.../commercial.../
Thanks in advance for your feedback!

I have the Bote XL. It is nice but not always the most convenient to inflate/deflate. For use on a boat I think it is great. For use at the beach (not by not) I prefer a normal chair (like tommy bahama). AC61EB99-40E2-45E8-ADB3-03592BB7C8B7.jpeg

Back