• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where do you store the bow filler cushions?

Stischendorf

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where does everyone store their bow filler cushions? I have been storing in the port side storage but I think they are getting pretty beat up in there with as there are a few sharp corners and bolt ends in there.

Sacamano

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I store mine in the helm storage area. I put nylon caps over the bolts and store the cushions facing each other so the backs are facing out.

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I store mine in the basement. :D

Seriously though there really isn't a great spot in the 21' boats for them. I had them in the back under the seats along the engine for a bit, but still just took up too much valuable space for as often as we used them. I wish I could just leave them in up front because we would use them a lot more, but there is no way they would still be up there after towing the boat to the lake...

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I leave mine at home now, we never used them. I did store them on the boat for quite a while though and they did fit in the ski locker with a little bit of maneuvering. Always seemed snug in there and were now worse for the wear.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Garage shelf

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I keep mine in the garage. The only time I take it on the boat is when I have my teen grandaughter and her girl friends along. I know they like to congregate in the bow and take in some sun. Otherwise we don't use the bow filler.