• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Where to get Aluminum / Galvanized Trailer for Yamaha 255XD? Load Rite cross ref?

Brendon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Other
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
Anyone know where/how to get one of the galvanized/aluminum trailers for the 255XD/XE? Is the one from Load Rite etc that works?

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Where are you located? I have a brand new trailer for a 275SD that I may be looking to sell.

I'm going to be rack storing the boat and trying to decide if I will keep the trailer (but I would have to pay to store it) or sell it once I have my boat on the rack in October.

Brendon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Other
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
is that the same trailer? need the 255 one, but also asking for anyone else looking for a source

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Mine is a ShoreLand'r that should be adjustable to hold a 255 as well. It has a GVWR of 9990lbs and a dry weight of 1749lbs.

Brendon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Other
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
wouldn't happen to have a model number etc? did you have to adjust all the bunks etc?

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
This is the model listed on the Manufacturer Certificate of Origin: YAZ822MLAGTO

I've not been able to find anything online for the model number. It is tandem axle w/ hydraulic surge brakes.

The trailer was setup when I bought the boat from the dealer.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
While a factory trailer would surely work, I think that with adjustable bunks it would be fairly easy to fit other manufacturer trailers as well. Personally, I love the look of an all aluminum trailer.

Jim

Brendon

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Other
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Other
Yeah I called around and sounds like all the Yamaha Boats have the Shorelandr trailers. To get the folding tongue matched one it'd have to be a direct order. Waiting on a callback for price.

I imagine a Loadrite would work but wouldn't be an exact match, and no folding tongue.... unless I added one which I suppose could work.

Tony Prwivo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I believe the 255FSH and the 255xd and 255xe have the same lower hull configuration. I asked a local dealer this question and they felt the hulls were the same as well. You can get the aluminum trailer with the FSH but not the others. not Sure if you could get a hold of one of the aluminum trailers from an FSH or not and if that trailer can be adjusted to fit others as well.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Where you located? Ill have a 2023 factory Shorelander trailer for sale shortly from my 255xd if your interested. Long story short, boat is a total loss and the trailer is apparently still mine.

Hi_nicole

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is it available still?

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Is it available still?
My 2023 Shorelander is available. Bunks are currently setup for a 2023 255xd. I added a new trailer jack and a shultz bow roller. I can load pictures if you are interested. * located in NJ

Hi_nicole

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My 2023 Shorelander is available. Bunks are currently setup for a 2023 255xd. I added a new trailer jack and a shultz bow roller. I can load pictures if you are interested. * located in NJ
I would love to see some pictures!

Hi_nicole

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Are the bunks adjustable? And how much are you asking?

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Yes the bunks are adjustable, looked through our paperwork from last year, I have title in hand. 3k or best offer