• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Which Seadek Color?

Kevin1741

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm close to pulling the trigger on Seadek. I'm not sure of the years that share my 14 SX240 interior/hull color. Any pics or color suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm going with gatorstep....lots more color choices. @Kevin1741

I thought this color went well but I'm not sure of your interior color.
img_3149-1-jpg.30627
img_3148-1-jpg.30626

I am guessing that @JetBoatPilot could give you a recommendation or two.

I am going with Seadek this year. I am about to order the solid storm grey for @JetBoatPilot. If youre not sure what you want call and talk to Will he has knowledge of most products on the market for our boats.

I'm getting gatorstep installed next week. I'll post some pics on a new thread

I've always been more partial to the solid colors on our boats...not personally a fan of the faux teak look.

I changed my stock color out last year to a lighter color (sorry I don't have a pic of it as the boat is in storage) although it looks nice on the boat, it does show more dirt than the darker colors. Just something to think about...

Back