• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who has the most hours on the supercharged engine?

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I know there is a general thread for this topic out there, but I am really curious about who has the highest hours on their SX192 or AR192 supercharged engine and any major engine problems you may have had along the way.

I know my 101 hours cannot be the highest so whacha got? (Knock on wood) No major engine problems on my end.

Joe Hellaby

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have 63 engine hours on mine. That's with less than 3 months of only weekend usage. Brought her home new the last weekend in April

Irvs

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I have 96 on my 2015 SX192.

sx998

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have about 30 on my 2015. I bought it as a leftover a few months ago.

Tom V

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have customers with the SVHO engines in the watercraft, 2015 models with 900 plus hrs on them, these skis are used as chase skis in a rental fleet. (serviced every 50 hrs, oil filter,plugs). I would expect our SHO engines to out last the ones used in skis by many more hrs.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
The highest I've seen anyone list is 186 in the lost hours thread on the general forum. It's a 2013 owned by @lddv1224.