• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

why do i feel like an ashley madison member...

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So, after some thought about switching to the regal 2100 surf edition, i've come to the conclusion i would really miss being "a jetboater". i know this website always will welcome any type of boater but there is something special about this group of people that are always willing to help each other sight unseen. so @Ziess21 , i'm sorry but i'm sticking with my 2014 212x and her upgraded ballast. if i can surf 34 minutes and that not enough for me, i'd better use the extra money on some boating counseling (or better yet some off season mods).

image.jpg

We are glad you won't be cheating on us. :)

Bobbie - gotta ask about your ballast set up. I get some great long rides, but not 1/2 hour. I think my biggest issue now is cleaning up the wake with a wedge when they finally have one for an 06 230sxho, but I'm always willing to tinker with ballast placement. I currently have 2600 pounds that I have tried in different places.

What's your set up.

@TOGA Super simple....just switched out stock bags to custom bags from wakemakers (i'm guessing about 1100 lbs a side) we changed out the factory pumps with 2 jabsco pumps. we fill just surf side with a 450 lb bag on the back deck centered evenly.image.jpg

I thought this thread was going in an entirely different direction!!! :wideyed:

I thought this thread was going in an entirely different direction!!! :wideyed:

Agreed. I fully expected to read the words "sausage party" somewhere in OP's post. :p

Glad to hear you're sticking with the jet @bobbie, but I'm sure there were a lot of people eager to check out the wake from that Regal at Shelbyville next year.

Glad to hear you're sticking with the jet @bobbie, but I'm sure there were a lot of people eager to check out the wake from that Regal at Shelbyville next year.
It's a lot like going to the housewarming pool party for the new neighbors. You want to check out his hot wife, but wouldn't necessarily divorce your family for her.

Glad you are happy with your boat, but I actually was anxious to see the new regal at Shelbyville. :p

Too funny, but its always encouraging to know people love their boat as much as you do!

Now begins the endless onslaught of pictures and videos that I'll be sending you....

Ashley Madison??? Who is she? :rolleyes:

I think she makes baked goods...oh wait...that's dolly madison. ;)

lol. I was thinking why wasn't this in the nsfw.
it's a nice boat, and that is a really nice wake.

Back