• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wiring help Back panel

Lucianoregus

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi
I am Luciano from Brazil, owner of an Yamaha AR210 2012.
After many non specialized pessoas worked on my panel I decided take care by myself.
Reviewing the wires and connectors I found wires cuted and 2 wires without connection.
last question is where/ wich wire I connect the alarm buzzer.
I am trying to find on the web the electrical diagram from the back panel without sucess.
If someone could help me I will be very glad. all best.

Attachments

adamncincy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi @Luciano regus if you find the answer, do you mind posting here please? I have some cut wires wrapped as well and wish whoever did this would have at least labled them. :mad::rolleyes:

adamncincy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Lucian, I can't access link because it's blocked from my provider. Can you upload PDF?