• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Work Sharp Knife Sharpener

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So I call my Dad yesterday morning just to check in and see how he is doing and catch up. He starts talking about how he just used his Work Sharp knife sharpener he got for Christmas for the first time and was going on and on and on about it. Said he sharpened every knife in the house plus all the scissors in 20 minutes and ran out of stuff to sharpen.

As it happens, I have had my eye on this very sharpener for some time now, but just never pulled the trigger and forgot to add it to my Christmas list last year. So as I'm talking to my Dad I get on Amazon and pull this little dandy up. Hmmm, I can order it now and have it by tomorrow morning for free. Why not.

So I curse my Dad and tell him my phone call to just check in with him just cost me $70!!!

Fast forward to this afternoon. Package is on my door step when I get home. I open it up, read the directions real quick, and grab the knife block from the kitchen. It wasn't 10 minutes later I had every knife from the knife drawer, plus all the scissors and ran through everything in a matter of 20-30 minutes!!!

Holy crap does this thing work. This weekend I think I'll do the lawn mower blade and the pruning shears. Shit I just might go house to house down the block asking if anyone needs there knives sharpened!!!!

Get one. You won't be disappointed.

https://www.amazon.com/Work-Sharp-WSKTS-Knife-Sharpener/dp/B003IT5F14/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1487117613&sr=1-1&keywords=work+sharp+knife+sharpener

sn1perii

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I agree. Best sharpener I have ever used. Works great on everything from the worst beat up hunting knives (to include serrated knives) to kitchen shears. Quick and easy to use.