• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB 2018-2020 Yamaha 242XE Wake Boat New Or Lightly Used (Preferably New)

Avidgrant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

leshock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I am.......;)
I own a 2020 Yamaha 242X E series boat with 20 hours and in perfect condition. It has a full Yamaha mooring cover...a genuine Yamaha WakeBooster...and CobraJet steering fins. Included in a shorelander trailer with 5 chrome wheels. Boat is located in Michigan... all fresh water use...and has been meticulously cared for. Willing to deliver boat within 12 hour radius. $76,900

aug0211

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I own a 2020 Yamaha 242X E series boat with 20 hours and in perfect condition. It has a full Yamaha mooring cover...a genuine Yamaha WakeBooster...and CobraJet steering fins. Included in a shorelander trailer with 5 chrome wheels. Boat is located in Michigan... all fresh water use...and has been meticulously cared for. Willing to deliver boat within 12 hour radius. $76,900
In Ohio but that price has be twitching a bit. It might be fair market - I honestly have no idea so don’t take it personally! Just beginning to look and got excited about our locations and what you have - then my heart sank.

Good luck with the sale and I will work on recalibrating my expectations 😂

leshock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Absolutely no problem with you or anyone else asking questions and sharing thoughts, no offense taken.

I have been very transparent to every person who has contacted me about this boat, and if asked, I will be so with you as well.

One thought that I wanted to mention- I posted this advertisement in January 2021 and listed the price at $76,900. About two weeks or so ago, I reduced the price to $69,900, to stimulate a faster sale potentially, and to move the boat out of my inventory before my new boat arrives in May 2021. I just wanted you to know those facts, no reply needed.

David Leshock

aug0211

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Absolutely no problem with you or anyone else asking questions and sharing thoughts, no offense taken.

I have been very transparent to every person who has contacted me about this boat, and if asked, I will be so with you as well.

One thought that I wanted to mention- I posted this advertisement in January 2021 and listed the price at $76,900. About two weeks or so ago, I reduced the price to $69,900, to stimulate a faster sale potentially, and to move the boat out of my inventory before my new boat arrives in May 2021. I just wanted you to know those facts, no reply needed.

David Leshock
FWIW - for any other potential buyers, I’m a newbie here and learning.

I sent David a private message with a question (not about purchase, but about garage space), and he replied within minutes answering my question. He then followed up with a photo and more info - without me even asking - to be sure he was 100% thorough.

We are probably a few months away from our purchase, but if the timing were right, I’d absolutely be talking about making a purchase with him. That kind of helpfulness and attention to detail is hard to find. I’d be willing to bet his boat is in mint condition and also that a deal with him would be organized, honest, and smooth.