• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB 2019-2020 FSH 210

O2Raulerson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have my deposit down for a 2021 FSH Sport but the fees are higher than I was expecting...keeping my spot in line for now but if I can find a solid used 210, sport or deluxe, I might take that deposit back. I live in Jacksonville, FL but I’m willing to travel. Anyone have anything available?!? Thanks in advance.

Praud

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have my deposit down for a 2021 FSH Sport but the fees are higher than I was expecting...keeping my spot in line for now but if I can find a solid used 210, sport or deluxe, I might take that deposit back. I live in Jacksonville, FL but I’m willing to travel. Anyone have anything available?!? Thanks in advance.
Are you still looking? Will be selling mine this weekend. 2020 FSH 210 Sport seafoam green. 79 hours. Have it listed in the classifieds on here. Will be listing online this weekend.

gtrfan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Where are you located? I'm in Southern MD. I am interested in your vessel.

Are you still looking? Will be selling mine this weekend. 2020 FSH 210 Sport seafoam green. 79 hours. Have it listed in the classifieds on here. Will be listing online this weekend.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Interested as well if the price is right.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Saw this one listed on CL in Houston area..