• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

WTB: 210 FSH Deluxe

pres2028

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Made up my mind: definitely want a 210 FSH Deluxe.

Now of course, just because I want it doesn’t mean it’s out there - as evidenced by all the dealers I’ve called! I’d put a deposit on the 2021 model, but I specifically want a black hull - and unfortunately it’s looking like 2021 won’t come in black.

Also looking for the Deluxe, not Sport, because of some specific mods I’m intending to make that the T-top would interfere with.

If you or anyone you know has FSH Deluxe for sale, I’d love to talk. Quick transaction and I’ll cover shipping to my home in Maryland or I’ll come and trailer it back here. Feel free to PM me or email at emaildubois (at) gmail . com. Thanks - and hope to join you all on the water soon!

Last edited: