• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy WTB deluxe/premium AR240 cover

TN888

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone selling or trading in there boat I'd be interested in a black deluxe cover for 2014 AR240. The black deluxe, possibly the gray premium.

Text or call/865-399-07oo

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a standard cover for an AR240.
Model# mar-240mc-tw-gy
It is light grey in color, I used it for about six months and am using a different cover now.
No rips, tears, or problems. Is used has some light dirt on it (maybe), not perfect but almost new. Has the cutouts for the factory tower and racket straps to tighten.
Comes with new poles and carry bag.

I would sell it for $400 and include shipping at that price

Attachments

TN888

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the offer, hoping to get a black deluxe one. Gonna give this wtb a little more time. Which cover did you switch too?

TN888

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got one, thanks for the offers.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the offer, hoping to get a black deluxe one. Gonna give this wtb a little more time. Which cover did you switch too?
I was able to get my hands on a used JBP (jet boat pilot) sunbrella cover, they are not made anymore. Much better and easier to use cover than the factory yamaha covers.