• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed WTB Yamaha in CA

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You are thinking about paying $18K for seminude poster!!!
Please do not buy that boat. For 15K more please get Bama Breeze or dam have mine. Any other boat that did not have its engine changed and has just gotten polished. And for the love of GOD, never buy anything from anyone who is willing to put his spouse/partner (or herself) to make the boat ad more attractive.

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You are thinking about paying $18K for seminude poster!!!
Please do not buy that boat. For 15K more please get Bama Breeze or dam have mine. Any other boat that did not have its engine changed and has just gotten polished. And for the love of GOD, never buy anything from anyone who is willing to put his spouse/partner (or herself) to make the boat ad more attractive.
lol, I was wondering if she came with it? I talked to the guy on the other day to get the full story and more pics of the interior (its COMPLETELY shot). I'd be most scared about the maintenance done (or not) on it by somebody who let the interior get that trashed. I think he said when he got it was already pretty faded so he just let it go to replace later and just never did. I would have to REALLY talk him down to buy this one (to 10-12k), but I don't have a good feeling about it so I doubt I'll pursue it.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought about that too, but then fact that the picture is not showing her face, probably is a discouraging fact.
Just write off Bimini for 2018 and plan for 2019. Until then I am sure something really good will come up.

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just write off Bimini for 2018 and plan for 2019. Until then I am sure something really good will come up.
We're not there just yet.... If I don't have one by April then I may have to hold off. lol

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
you should. Something good will come up in September through November. I got a jet ski for 6K and it had 8.5 hours on it. I got it only because it was too good of deal

Jeremiah

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I paid 6,000....no joke. Interior is shot. Upholstery is already at the shop. Seadek on order. Cover on order. Thrust vectors on order. Stainless scupper on order. Bimini being repaired.

I bought from the original owner, it has only been in fresh water. I am very lucky.

Attachments

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
you should. Something good will come up in September through November. I got a jet ski for 6K and it had 8.5 hours on it. I got it only because it was too good of deal
you only got it because you are an impulse buyer :D