• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 2022 to 2023 software update 275SD

275SDNJ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I just purchased my 2022 Yamaha 275SD. Love the boat. I noticed that yamaha came out with new software for the 2023 275SD that has the Drive X System that allows you to control docking with the screen. It's pretty cool. I don't personally need this to dock the boat but this would be great to help my wife if she ever wanted to take the boat out with the kids. Takes the guess work out of docking. I'm new to the Yamaha boats. I have flashed many different cars etc. Not sure how to update this. I see nothing that was different on the 2022 to 2023 just software?

Anyone ever update their Yamaha boats before? Let me know!!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I just purchased my 2022 Yamaha 275SD. Love the boat. I noticed that yamaha came out with new software for the 2023 275SD that has the Drive X System that allows you to control docking with the screen. It's pretty cool. I don't personally need this to dock the boat but this would be great to help my wife if she ever wanted to take the boat out with the kids. Takes the guess work out of docking. I'm new to the Yamaha boats. I have flashed many different cars etc. Not sure how to update this. I see nothing that was different on the 2022 to 2023 just software?

Good luck, I can't even get an update to fix my bluetooth range.

drober30

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length

The 275SDX also comes with a different steering wheel with all the command buttons. Would be nice if Yamaha offered an upgrade package with steering wheel and flash for previous DRiVE models.

275SDNJ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
The 275SDX also comes with a different steering wheel with all the command buttons. Would be nice if Yamaha offered an upgrade package with steering wheel and flash for previous DRiVE models.
Thank you! and yes your rite :)