• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 2024 222SD Music Zone Control

Iddings10

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
Hey y'all,
New to the yamaha jet boat but we are having trouble with our music zones. When we have the cabin zone at 100 everything works as should but if you try to only play music on the swim platform zone it doesn't play any music. Any help would be appreciated!

Oafy44

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Each zone I believe if I’m remembering correctly can be set from 0-100. So when you switch to just swim platform could the factory default be at 0 And you have to set it at 100?

I want to say when I got my 23 - when I was playing around with it the first time I was checking each zone individually I had to set it to 100—- but don’t hold me to that. If that doesn’t work just contact your sales person and it’s it’s not a big deal for this year just get it fixed when it’s in for normal punch out items after this season. You probably will have a few items anyway with a new boat.

ahenderson432

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length