• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 21 FSH Extended Shade AFT Kit

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hi All,

I am considering adding some shade protection to my boat (FSH 210 Sport). Does anyone recode the Yamaha version or does the Taco or Taylor made version work better? any suggestions? Thank you

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hi! I just put the Yamaha on today. Nice and quick, very sturdy. Looks good but I have the hard top so I only have 3 rod holders, I also want white so I will get a new cloth made. It is nice and well made but not that big, I think you can drive the boat with it on so that’s nice. I’ll get pics if it is not raining tomorrow

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hi! I just put the Yamaha on today. Nice and quick, very sturdy. Looks good but I have the hard top so I only have 3 rod holders, I also want white so I will get a new cloth made. It is nice and well made but not that big, I think you can drive the boat with it on so that’s nice. I’ll get pics if it is not raining tomorrow
thank you

Dcauthen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So How do you like it ? Any pictures

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah we have it too and like it. Although it's smaller than we hoped it would be. I might use the poles and redesign the fabric portion to connect at further points on the side of the T-Top to increase coverage. The fabric is a type of mesh, which I didn't expect, so that's interesting/odd also.

Dcauthen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Where did you buy it from?

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score