• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Yamaha 212X Wake Boat, Omaha Ne.

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
2012 Yamaha 212x. Has 2 new engines, run in time only, engines were vandalized sitting on lift at lake, being finished at dealer as I write this add. $30,000.00. Bob 402 208 4299 also has cover.

Farny

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
2012 Yamaha 212x. Has 2 new engines, run in time only, engines were vandalized sitting on lift at lake, being finished at dealer as I write this add. $30,000.00. Bob 402 208 4299 also has cover.
Pics??

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Call my phone so I can text them back, I won't call you just text pics

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Was going the shop and get pics today but woke up to snow so it'll be maybe tomorrow to get pics,then I'll post some, it's at the Yamaha shop
Better yet the internet will give better pics than I can take, looks just like it should, no big scratches, pretty clean boat, will have new side graffics, old ones curled up on edges a tad but not to bad, and will have new rear deck pads, kinda dirty, Interior etc is clean. No tears anywhere and good cover, pulled both engines this morning, new ones on the way. Any other Q's , give me a call, answer best I can for an old Yamaha master tech.

tomeygun

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hello Bob - Just checking, I assume the dealer used the new updated timing chains on the new motors?

Robert Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hello Bob - Just checking, I assume the dealer used the new updated timing chains on the new motors?
Hi, this is Bob about the 212x, I'm the Yam. Master tech and yes to the chain also using mechanical chain tensioner, hate to say but far better than Yams. I've run the Yamaha dealers shop since 02. If you have or want anymore info on what I'm doing to THIS boat, feel free to call me. 402 208 4299