• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 252SE connext GPS chart update

Toni

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Hi everybody,
I'm looking for update the gps chart on my Connext yamaha 252SE.
I have read a thread for a 242SE, but i have unmounted the connext screen, and there is no sdcard behind.
Everything is sealed.
There is a USB port behind the cabin, but there is no procedure on how to updatr the chart?
Does anyone know if there is a procedure for that?
Thanks.
Behind picture of the back of the connext.

Attachments

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yamaha hasn't released any info on updates yet for the Ennovation systems. There should be a way to do updates via USB, but this is still all new stuff for Yamaha and they have to work with the manufacturer of the display to get it done.