• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

yamaha 27sd boat 2021 year rollover

Chris W.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
So I have been talking with a few dealers about putting deposit down in hopes of acquiring a 2022 Yamaha 27SD. One of them text me that they had a 2021 coming in and the person it was for changed their minds. I text him today to see if it had arrived just so I could look at it. He said that boat was pushed to next year and will be a 2022. So I'm confused bc it was cherry red. How would they keep that boat as a specific color for the next model year? Does that mean they are keeping same colors for 22. Of course he hasn't text me back after that. Thoughts?

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
If I had to bet, it would be that Yamaha (or any other manufactures) are making little to no changes on their models going into 2022, including gel coat colors. I think the fact that it's turning into a 2022 is based solely on the timing of it being built.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Man, I thought there would be pictures of a 27ft boat upside down in this thread, or some how, "rolled over"

Best of Luck on your boat hunt.

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Man, I thought there would be pictures of a 27ft boat upside down in this thread, or some how, "rolled over"

Best of Luck on your boat hunt.
Thats what i was thinking LOL I came for the clown show! Hope you find what you're looking for!